Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
- Ardara Sweet Co. Ltd (company no. 298274) whose registered office is at Unit 2B, Harley Warehousing, Letterkenny, Donegal.
- The competition is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://facebook.com/ardarasweetco
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 9pm on Tuesday 16th April After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Like the post and
Comment with what your favourite sweet
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
Mega Easter Hamper containing:
1 x Giant Caffrey's Chocolate Egg, approx 18 inches in length,
1 x Giant Caffrey's Chocolate Hen,
1 x Caffrey's Milk Chocolate Medium Egg
1 x Caffrey's White Chocolate Medium Egg,
1 x Box of Caffrey's Award Winning Gin Chocolate Truffles
1 x Large Caffrey's Easter Chocolate Bar
1 x Oval Shaped Wicker Basket approx 25 inches in length and 18 inches wide
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or PM on Twitter/Facebook on Tuesday 16th April 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 12 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement in the event of winning the competition to having their name posted as the Winner.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Ardara Sweet Co Ltd. and not to any other party.
- Ardara Sweet Co Ltd's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Ardara Sweet Co Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Ardara Sweet Co Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.